Pronto! Revision History
6.0.8 CommuniGate Pro 6.0.8
- Pronto Lite: Files: the module is implemented.
- Pronto Lite: General: IE11 compatibility.
- Pronto Lite: General: the interface language can be changed by user now.
- Pronto Lite: General: users can change passwords now.
- Pronto Lite: Mail/Calendar/Contacts: Mailbox ACL and sharing are implemented.
- Pronto Lite: Mail: auto-complete works for the default address book now.
- Pronto Lite: Mail: mailto: links open the Compose dialog now.
- Pronto Lite: Mail: Editor: images can be copy-and-pasted into the editor now.
- Pronto Lite: Mail: the Preferences panel is implemented.
- Pronto Lite: Mail: columns can be resized now.
- Pronto Lite: Mail: printing function is implemented.
- Pronto Lite: Mail: Shift+Click can be used for range selections now.
- Pronto Lite: Mail: the Empty Trash function is implemented.
- Pronto Lite: Calendar: the Preferences panel is implemented.
- Pronto Lite: Contacts: the support for contact groups is implemented.
- Pronto Lite: Contacts: the import/export vCards functions are implemented.
- Pronto Lite: IM: Public Chat rooms are supported now.
- Pronto Lite: Dialer: calls can be merged into a conference now.
- Pronto Lite: Dialer: adding participants to a conference has been reimplemented.
- Pronto Lite: General: lots of smaller improvements across all modules.
- Mail: the support for Multiple Identities is implemented.
- Dialer: plugin installation compatibility for Firefox 25 and newer.
- Mail/Dialer: rules priorites can be set manually now.
- Bug fix: Files: shared files links could include wrong port number.
- Bug fix: Calendar: Requests were sent to event subscribers even if "Send requests" was unchecked.
- Bug fix: Mail: Some columns were not properly sycnhronized between WebUser and Pronto.
- Bug fix: Mail: inline images were not printed.
- Bug fix: Calendar: month switching through small calendar failed in certain cases.
6.0.7 CommuniGate Pro 6.0.7
- Mail: the support for the X-Color header is implemented.
- Mail: the support for quoted local part in email addresses is implemented.
6.0.6 CommuniGate Pro 6.0.6
- Pronto Lite: rewritten from scratch with modern HTML5 technologies allowing better load times, customization and extensibility.
- Pronto Lite: the Mail module has been implemented.
- Pronto Lite: the Calendar module has been implemented.
- Pronto Lite: the Dialer module supports WebRTC implementation in Chrome.
- Mail: the Sender header is displayed if the From and Sender header values do not match
- Mail: the "Select all" action button is added to the address confirmation dialog (selects local addresses).
- Mail: the "Confirm recipients" dialog is added.
- Mail: the preference option to always show plain text is implemented.
- Mail: the dialog layout has been modified to better accommodate messages in Japanese.
- Mail: Junk messages are now marked with a different color in the message grid.
- Mail: User can explicitly decline sending confirm receipt now.
- Dialer: plugin is installed in Internet Explorer 10 now.
- Bug fix: Contacts: Yomi fields were not displayed if a contact was been created via Outlook.
- Bug fix: Contacts: corrected formatting of Japanese names (removed comma).
- Bug fix: Mail: the Change font preference worked incorrectly for text/plain letters in Japanese.
6.0.5 CommuniGate Pro 6.0.5
- Mail/Calendar: error is displayed now if target event is not found for calendar status update.
- Mail/Contacts: vCards can be emailed now.
- Dialer: media plugin installation works in Internet Explorer 10 now.
- Pronto Android: Plugin version 220.127.116.11 is used.
- Pronto Android: Now suggested as a method (along with other VoIP clients) for outgoing calls.
- Bug fix: Mail: HTML encoding was not properly specified for ISO-2022-JP.
- Bug fix: Dialer: Video window may be shown when the call is placed on hold.
- Bug fix: Mail: Take Certificate duplicated the contact.
- Bug fix: Mail: Take Certificate might not work if there was no corresponding contact in the address book.
- Bug fix: Mail: vCard attachments were not properly saved to local and server storage.
- Bug fix: Pronto Lite: IM notifications did not work in Firefox and Internet Explorer.
- Bug fix: Pronto Android: fixed the Description field (multiline is allowed) in the CrashLogReport.
- Bug fix: Pronto Android: Mute did not work after Hold.
6.0.3 CommuniGate Pro 6.0.3
- Dialer: All Calls/Missed/Incoming/Outgoing selector added.
- Bug fix: Mail: Pronto could freeze when replying to certain messages.
6.0.1 CommuniGate Pro 6.0.1
- Mail: now Contact Groups are included into auto-complete suggestions.
- Calendar: event reminder localization is improved.
- Mail: S/MIME: certificate time data format is localized now.
- Bug Fix: Mail: S/MIME certificate creation did not work.
6.0 CommuniGate Pro 6.0
- Bug Fix: Calendar: December 2012 could be skipped in monthly navigation.
- Bug Fix: Calendar: The end of recurrence could be saved incorrectly.
- Bug Fix: Calendar: Notification about recurring All Day event could be displayed multiple times.
- Bug Fix: E-mail: Notes: Autosaving could work incorrectly in some cases.
- Bug Fix: E-mail: Multiple attachments could be downloaded incorrectly.
- Bug Fix: Contacts: Group containing contacts in a certain format could be handled incorrectly.
- Bug Fix: Contacts: Drag and Drop of a contact to a group could close the group edit panel.
CommuniGate® Pro Guide. Copyright © 1998-2013, Stalker Software, Inc.